Diversiphobe and/or Diversiphile training and coaching facilitates work and professional behaviors and attitudes centered in the achievement of cultural equanimity in challenging intercultural work environments.
Diversiphobe and/or Diversiphile coaching/teaching addresses both frames at five key stages:
- Subconscious predispositions (blind spots)
- Conscious learned/transmitted cultural behaviors (identity)
- Short term decisions in non-equilibrium conditions (rationality, sense-making)
- Long term behavioral commitments (principles, competence)
- Premeditated (rehearsed) responses to cultural cues (principled efficacy)
We overlay a matrix of six key areas of interaction on the interpersonal-intergroup continuum:
- Individual (self-identity and personal growth, efficacy)
- Dyadic (interpersonal skill)
- Team/Group (integration, engagement, performance)
- Community (negotiation, leadership, strategy)
- Citizenship (organizational citizen behaviors)
- Culture/Civilization (competence, diplomacy)
Please use our “CONTACT US page to schedule a Diversiphile and/or Diversiphobe Coaching and Training Programs.
Please use our “CONTACT US for more information on Diversiphile and/or Diversiphobe Coaching and Training Programs, teaching professionals the secrets of managing and working effectively with the Diversiphile and/or Diversiphobe frames in your business or professional career.”